This page discusses general rules of attrition applying to all military units. For specific information on the computation of various kinds of attrition, see the linked articles:
- Land attrition - supply-based attrition for land forces.
- Naval attrition - supply-based attrition for naval forces and their passengers.
- Movement attrition - for both naval and land forces.
Types of Attrition Edit
There are two kinds of attrition:
- Movement attrition, which applies to most moving units.
- Supply attrition, which applies to any units without sufficient supply.
Application of Attrition Edit
All attrition is quantized: it is computed and applied only at the very end of each month. This applies to all attrition: movement attrition and supply attrition, for both land and naval forces.